ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA respects the rights and interests of each and every client in relation with their intimacy, personal data and its informative self-determination. In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA and / or its affiliates or subsidiaries , implements the following policy when dealing with data provided by each client subject to the provisions of the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Data requested ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA for the registration of each customer will only be used to establish contact with the CLIENT regarding their interest in receiving information or quotation of any of our products and services.
- 2. CUSTOMER´S data will not be published, distributed or sold .
- 3. Should CUSTOMER wish to be removed from ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA database can at any time request its removal by email to the assignee for the protection of personal data, the email is: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA to the following address; Calle Día No 2579, Col. Jardines del Bosque, CP 44520, Guadalajara , Jalisco , Telephone (52 ) 33 31 33 213651 and 31221623.
- 4. Personal CUSTOMER´s data or any of its co - obligated not be provided to third parties in accordance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
- 5. CUSTOMER´S data will not be provided to anyone outside ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA for any purpose.
- 6. ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA require all its employees to protect the confidentiality of customer information.
- 7. Both parties agree that with respect to the information provided, our clients provide herein expressly consent to ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA in accordance with the established in this document.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA PROPER USE
CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
When the user makes use of Services that, by their nature, allow users to enter content in ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA are obliged to use them under the laws that are applicable , morals , good customs , public order and content . Without limitation the User undertakes and agrees not to use the Services to:
- (b) impersonate any person identity or entity, enter false, altered or distorted data causing error , confusion , misunderstanding or deception ;
- (c) upload, post , copy, profit from and / or email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any copyright , patent, trademark , trade secret , copyright or other industrial property right and / or any third party's intellectual and / or ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA.
- (d) upload, post , email or otherwise transmit any advertising, promotional materials , junk mail (spam ) , chain emails , etc. . ;
- (e) upload, post , email or otherwise transmit any material that contains computer software viruses or any other computer code , files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer program to computer or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (f) interfere with or disrupt the Services and / or servers connected to the Services ;
- (g) violate any applicable laws in Mexico , the place of residence of the User and / or the place where the user is located to access the Service is that municipal, local , state , federal or international law;
- (h) stalk or otherwise harass another ;
- (i) collect or store personal data about others; and ,
- (j) any other activity that is contrary to good morals.
- (k) To introduce the personal services and other personal access your personal information, email account , etc. .
INFORMATION COPYRIGHT / COPYRIGHT
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics , images , videos , audio, graphics, logos , icons or software are the sole property of ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA or its content suppliers and is protected by Mexican copyright and author laws , as well as those of other countries and international treaties. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA or its suppliers . Exceptionally, when information on the Site not owned by ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA or its suppliers, in all cases the source of this information shall be cited. All software used on this Site is owned by ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA or its software suppliers and is protected by national and international copyright laws / Copyright . Any use, including reproduction , modification, transmission, republication , or arrangement of the contents of this site is strictly prohibited.
ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA and other marks , slogans , and logos contained in the Site are trademarks used by ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA under license from the rightful owner, and the user agrees not to use them in any way without prior written authorization by its owner
INFORMATION ON THE VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In case of violation of any intellectual property right protected by Mexican law or international law the offender shall be subject to administrative responsibilities and / or civil and / or criminal liability in accordance with applicable national legislation or international treaties applicable to case.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
If any User or anyone else , think that any of the contents that are in ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA and / or any of the Services , violate their intellectual property rights , shall send a notice to ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA indicating at least following:
- (a) personal data (name, address, phone number and email address of the claimant) ;
- (b) the signature with the personal details of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed and / or violated;
- (c) the exact and complete description of ( the ) Content ( s ) Protected ( s ) by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed , and its location on the site;
- (d) an express and clear statement under the responsibility of the claimant that the information in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of ( the ) Content ( s ) constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights. These notifications must be sent to the e- mail email@example.com , and will indicate the steps and physical address to which the original documents must be submitted.
The user, when you wishes to do so can contact with or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their products and / or services on the site. Any such correspondence or promotions , including the delivery of and the payment for goods and / or services, and any other terms, conditions , warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotion statements are understood as exclusive between the User and the advertiser and / or sponsor , so ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA is not responsible for the accuracy , content and quality of the products and / or services or payment made to such person.
Therefore, ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA shall not have any responsibility or liability in this regard, and cannot be responsible for any such correspondence or promotions or liable for any loss incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of presence of such sponsors or advertisers on the Service. ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA makes no warranty as to the proprietary information and / or third parties.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES (LINKS )
It is possible that in ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA links, (links),to other sites may be found. Because ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA has no control over such sites , User acknowledges and agrees that CALIGRAFIA ALB is not and won´t be responsible for the availability of such external sites unrelated to ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA or the access to those sites, nor the content they use , and shall not be held responsible for the inability to access these or any content , advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources .
TREATMENT OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Your registration data and any other information which is considered confidential will be treated in accordance to the provisions of ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA privacy notice.
ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA in no way guarantees that the Services: (a) comply with the appropriate, required or expected requirements for each of the users ; (b) may not be interrupted ; (c) be on time ; (d) reach certain level of speed ; (e) arrive without errors ; (f) or that the results obtained by the use of these data would be accurate and / or reliable .
ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA not guarantee that any errors in the software of the Services is or might be corrected in whole or in part , so ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA is not obliged to make any concessions.
ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA is not and won´t be liable for direct, indirect, moral , special or consequential damages resulting from the use of the Service or the inability to use it.
All information is provided without warranty of any kind. Consequently, does not endorse or respond in any way to the user and / or third parties for the accuracy, timeliness , completeness , suitability , etc. of the information for any particular purpose. The user expressly disclaims to sue both civil and criminal or any other that could possibly arise in this regard.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
For all matters relating to the interpretation and enforcement of this Legal Notices section, the parties submit to the applicable laws and courts of the city of Guadalajara , Jalisco waiving any other jurisdiction by reason of their present or future addresses might correspond.
VALIDITY AND INTERPRETATION
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH ARE MANDATORY AND BINDING, HEREAFTER SHALL REFRAIN FROM USING THE WEB SITE AND / OR THE SERVICE ALB LACRE Y CALIGRAFÍA
Copyright © 2016 ALB Lacre y Caligrafía. All rights reserved .